Sunday, December 19, 2010

73- Love how I'm still keeping count??

Geeze, time flies so fast!! The last time I blogged was Tuesday, and I didn't even realize it. I thought I'd missed a couple of days. There wasn't really anything to blog about, so oh well.

Today I wrote three of my four blog posts for this week! Yay! One more left... and the easy one at that. I've pretty really busy with a shoot of two adorable little girls [which you can see the results of tomorrow on my blog www.kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com ] and events for the newspaper, which is great! I've got another family shoot coming up on Tuesday.

My goals for tomorrow:

Write my last blog post
Re-evaluate my development schedule for my master systems list
Work on my dream client interaction story. After talking to Christina last week I think this is going to be easier than I was making it.
I also want to set up some portrait shoots with friends.... excited about this one. Really want to do one at the "Motley Castle" [hahah, you'd *so* laugh if you knew that Motley has a total population of 584, but that's really what people call it, and it's going to be a super cool place to do a concept shoot... if the owners agree *here's hoping*]

Hope everyone is still plugging away! I'm kind of missing the interaction we had earlier in the program... but I'm sure everyone is like me... BUSY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being so faithful to post on your blog. You are a true example. :)

    ReplyDelete