I have been dragggggging my feet about assignments. I'm not really sure why. So tonight I got them all organized and:
Started on my Masters Shoots location list
Started brainstorming ideas for unique packaging materials, I realllly want these to be unique and very much reflect who I am, so I'm having a hard time finding things...... although I have found a few ideas. I found this post [http://bestdesignoptions.com/?p=4158 ] which even though it's not photography related got me thinking about somethings.
I worked on my Weddings Operations Expense Breakdown..for some reason I don't feel like I have the numbers right, so I want to work on that more tomorrow
Started thinking about what social circles I am in that I can start marketing in
And also wrote a blog post [www.kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com ]
And did a family shoot and edited the pictures.
Tomorrow:
Burn and DVD and package it for the family
Go over my Expense Breakdown again
Look over more packaging options, and start on some of my other brainstorming assignments
No comments:
Post a Comment