Monday, December 13, 2010

Sixty Seven Days and counting

Wahh!! There's just soo much to know! I still can't decide where to order my albums, mainly because I don't think that my clients will pay for a $345 album and still pay for all my time in creating it. I also can't decide how to offer DVDs and for what price. I *do* know that I have to charge a *lot* more than I am. And I also know that I will be offering a few low-res watermarked images for facebook and blogs [I really hate when ppl post your images all over and give you no credit]

Anyway, what I did today was a lot of research again. Trying to decide my whole pricing structure. I also put quite a few more locations on my Master Systems list [and also decided that I am going to do a fabulous portrait shoot at the "Motley Castle"... if I can get permission from the owners] and finished my senior shoot tip document. I actually had a lot of fun compiling those! I'm excited to send them out.

I didn't end up having the family shoot today, we rescheduled for Thursday. Even though we were planning on doing them inside it was still crazy cold to travel that far in [it was -22 this morning], so I got quite a bit done. I also scheduled my skype call for Wednesday so I have another day to work on assignments! Yay!

Still putting off that dream client interaction.... Anybody else have a tough time with that one???

Tomorrow:

Get some prices down on paper and start adding up a package.
Set a savings goal! [I keep forgetting to come up with this]
Evaluate my social circles some more and
tackle that client interaction.

I think if it's not so cold out tomorrow I'm going to head to the coffee shop or library to switch things up a little and find some more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment