oooooh, long day, but not much to say for it! [you know those kind!] I basically did a *ton* of research on the products I want to offer, looked into different places to order photo books [I narrowed them down to two {I think} Kiss Books and Forbeyon] tried to decide on some photo package.. and prices of that. Decisions, decisions! I also put a lot of work into my document for clothing/prop tips for clients. Not quite finished though. I found a really great pricing guide tho... I'd kind of looked it over a while ago.. but I found it again today, and it goes along with a lot that Christina is telling me. It's here if yall wanna check it out. [you might need a password to access it which is iloveforbeyon ]
http://www.forbeyon.com/download/greatestpricingguideever.pdf?
I also wrote a blog post.. I have a new series that I'm going to do for a while :) [ www.kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com ]
Tomorrow:
hmmmmm, I don't know what I'm going to get done tomorrow. It's a busy day. Hopefully get some more done on my wedding offerings, and finish my client tip document.
No comments:
Post a Comment