Monday, December 6, 2010

Six Zero

YAY for productive Mondays!!!! Today I had to get up early to take my sister to class since our car is in the shop and she doesn't know how to drive mine [it's a stick shift] So I spent the four hours while she was in class working away. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, because my computer wouldn't connect to the wireless network [but I got a  new wireless card for it today! so it should be fine after that :) ] but I got some good stuff accomplished.

Today I:

• Finished the family pictures from yesterday
• worked on a lot of assignments:
         started my dream client interaction story
         added to my Master Shoots Location list
         and did some research on personality based photos [oooh, that's the fun stuff]
• And got all my work for the paper done... so I should be able to work on some more stuff tonight

Tomorrow:

Finish up whatever I can before my skype call at 2! =)
        
        

        

No comments:

Post a Comment