Monday, November 22, 2010

47

Today:

• We got more snow :-) Lovely white fluffy stuff....
• I contemplated my five words, didn't finalize them, but when I talked to Christina she helped me out with them... I have two words now that I would like the find a word that kind of encompasses both so I'll be happy!
• I finished my third company - now on to the next step of the Branding Project
• Finished editing last months pictures
• Backed up all my files to another hard drive and
• Skyped with Christina
• Plus wrote two stories for the newspaper and
• Took a print order for a client

Tomorrow I'm going to:

• Find a word that satisfies my two words
• Do my Top Five comparison
• Start my dream business steps

That's all for now! Good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment