Saturday, November 20, 2010

Forty-Five Days... Time is Flying By.. Along with the snow....

Not quite as productive a day as I was hoping.. but I still got lots of stuff done.

Last night I scheduled my skype call and rated my Master Systems List and finished the last chapter of the Tipping Point and highlighted.

Today:

• Finished my Blog Schedule
• Blogged some of my trip pictures (www.kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com)
• Started my branding project, I got one company done.
• Caught up on some of my emails
• Called the client
• Put most of my files back on my computer
• Started organizing this month and last months pictures that I had fallen behind on. Spent at least four hours on that

Along with unpacking :P

Tomorrow I want to:

• Work on my Five Words
• Write some more blog posts
• Gather some thoughts on the Tipping Point
• Finish the rest of the email catching up
• Organize my schedule for the rest of this month and the next month
• Finish getting all my files back on the computer
• Start backing up all those files that are only on one drive
• Edit last months pictures
• If possible edit the trip pictures and
• Post trip pictures on facebook

Now I'm going to work on pictures some more... and then curl up with Vision Mongers and some tea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment