Thursday, November 4, 2010

Twenty nine- One of those days

One of those days. Where nothing seems feasible. I didn't get anything done, and instead thought about how many different things I want to do, and how many places I want to go, and how they just aren't reasonable. So I think I should go to bed and maybe I'll wake up more hopeful and driven and excited.....

Tomorrow I have my call with Christina and then I'll see what I'm going to plan after that.....

Goodnight everyone!

{update: I forgot.....I *did* blog on my public blog this morning :) www.kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com }

1 comment:

  1. I JUST now realized that we have the exact same design template!! What can I say...we have good taste! ;D I don't want to be a copy-cat, so... :)

    Oh, and I wanted to mention a while back, but pretty much all you wrote in your about me section is the same as me! Well, except that I don't drink coffee or lift with my brothers. I love doing anything with my brothers. :)

    I think I read in one of your earliest posts that you're the oldest of a big family. Me too! I mean, I'm near the opposite end of the spectrum! ;) I wouldn't change the diversity in my family's personalities for the world!

    ReplyDelete