I'm back. In the US... In MN... COLD MN. And I love it. I can't believe how much I missed the cold! It's crazy. =) I'm wearing a sweatshirt, pants and a stocking cap, and it's SO cozy. mmmmmmm
Last night on the plane I got the rest of the chapter and half of the second one done.
Tomorrow I'm going to be SO productive!!! ;)
I'm going to:
Rate my Master Systems List
Plan a photoshoot with my friend that wants to start a make-up/hair business
Work on my Five Words
If possible finish my branding project... although I have pretty much all of it left
FINISH my blog schedule
Unpack and do laundry
Schedule my Skype call with Christina for the next two weeks
Catch up on all the emails that went un-replyed to while I was gone (yeah, that's not a word, but oh well)
Call a client that wants to place an order
Put all my pictures and files back on my computer {my friend re-formatted and worked on my computer this week}
Start backing up all those files that are only on one drive
Post trip pictures on Facebook and
Start writing catch up blog posts for the next two weeks.
That^^ is kinda of a long list..... well a Saturday is a good day to get things done.
I *did* keep up as well as I could on others blogs...sounds like everyone is doing much better that I did! hahaha, But I'm looking forward to working hard these next weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment