Today I kinda of did a lot of things *other* than program related stuff. Like making poppy seed muffins annnnd deep cleaning my room and getting rid of four bags of clothes, or surfing the internet for 2011 hair and make-up trends, and getting really excited 'cause I was ahead of the game, and already doing make-up like that :-) lol
I did get a lot of work done on the steps to my dream business. When I write them out like this is doesn't seem as much of a "dream". Just a lot of work and determination... and I could be there. Oh, and a word of mouth epidemic. I also looked for words to combine my last two... and didn't find one that I was satisfied with. Maybe one of yall would have a suggestion. My words so far are: Vibrant, Journalistic, Joyful and Authentic, and then I have Adventurous and Visionary that I would like to find a word that kind of represents both. If someone has any ideas they would be really appreciated! I also finished editing my sister's senior pictures so she can get them printed off to frame and give away. I really love portraits! Especially ones of her!
Tomorrow:
Finish up my steps.
Start the second part of my branding project
Order prints for a client [and my lil sis]
And start determining how my loves list will dictate the aesthetics of my brand.
I'm feeling so much closer to actually having things start to come together and move onto the "practical side" of it all which makes me excited, but at the same time waaayy too impatient. oooooh well... gotta learn to wait on the Lord.
Good night everyone! Have a happy day getting ready for Thanksgiving.. I'll be makin' lots of pies and potatoes!
Don't know if you still need this, but you might look at some of these words: Audacious, enterprising, venturesome, daring...
ReplyDeleteThanks Greg! I really like both enterprising and daring.... I still haven't really decided on one yet :P
ReplyDelete