Monday, November 1, 2010

Number 26

Oh it was such a gorgeous day out... I really don't think I want winter to come yet! But it's way cold at night, so it's on it's way......

Today I worked on:

• Twenty offerings and what it means for my clients
• Pulled out the different pieces of my dream business (and realized how many more dreams I have... if only we didn't have *any* limitations)
• Came up with the five words that I think describes me, and talked to some people about getting theirs
• Decided on a few more blogging themes
• Replied to a friend of the family that would like family portraits taken
• Blogged ( http://kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com/2010/11/ellie.html )
• and started a packing list for *hot* climates :)))

Tomorrow:
• Finish my blogging themes
• Gather some more thoughts on the Tipping Point
• Work on my five strengths
• Finish my Twenty offerings and how it affects my clients

I'm thinking big tomorrow!

• I'm going

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're cruising right along, just let those dreams keep coming...
    BTW, great job on the blog post, you got some great images from that shoot...

    ReplyDelete