Sunday, November 21, 2010

Forty Six

It was a good day! A light covering of snow, a wood fire, some good worship time with the family :-) Life is good.

Today I:

• Worked on my Five Words - I'm a little scared of finalizing them, because I feel like they are so important, but I'm just gonna make myself do it! :)
• Wrote two blog posts for this week and put them on the schedule - one more to go
• Finished catching up on emails
• Wrote on another company's brand - one more to go
• gathered thoughts on the Tipping Point. These two chapters weren't as thought provoking as the last two...
• Organized my schedule for the next two months
• Edited some of last months pictures and
• Started editing more trip pictures

Tomorrow......

• Finalize my Five Words
• Do my last brand
• Write my last blog post
• Finish editing last months pictures
• Write stories for the newspaper
• Get *all* my files back on my computer
• Back up files that are only on one drive
• Work on trip pictures some more
• Skype with Christina

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment