Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Thirty

Today I'm more hopeful :) And ready to take on the world, and dream up a storm!

I had my call with Christina and I'm excited about these assignments.

I started my loves list... boy I'm pretty sure that I need to stop somewhere. hehe
And organized my assignments so that I know what I have to work on while I'm gone.

Tomorrow:

• Deeeer Hunting, which means up early, sittin' out in the quiet cold, thinking and praying and enjoying the things God made... like a sunrise, which I rarely get to see other times of the year. And hoping that something comes along :)

As for goals:

• Add some more to my loves list
• Start rating my Master Systems list
• Talk to my friend about setting up a shoot for her to do the makeup and hair and me the photography for her portfolio and for advertising for me.... fun times!

2 comments:

  1. *Gasp* You hunt too?! This is just crazy. I'm seriously pumped for you. Hunting is an awesome time to soak in the wonders of God's creation and be reminded of Who He really is. I hope you tag a deer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alicia.. maybe you should move to MN :)

    ReplyDelete