Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blank Blogs Bother Me

I decided that this blog needs at least one post, and since we don't have anything to blog about yet, I decided it's going to be on me.

{even though I've already got a bio right over there -----> apparently it carries over from other blogs...}

Anyway....I could probably add some things that aren't on there

I'm the oldest of a dozen kids, and I live in cold Minnesota {it has already frosted here. >_<} I really love my job as a photographer, and I also really enjoy working at the local newspaper. I've done quite a few different things as far as jobs, ranging from a lifeguard and cabin cleaner to a chicken butcher to a sports reporter.

A few things I love: My little siblings, chocolate, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks [and Starbucks in general] writing and reading, all kinds of music, trying new food {alll kinds of food}, raspberry pies, warm tomatoes from the garden, cliff jumping, running, swimming, hunting, cutting hair :-) and doing it, pages with no words, but words in my head to fill them. I like traveling, and flying and the ocean. I love watching baseball, listening to it, photographing it and talking it with my bros. Guys who open doors for ladies and writing with brackets {in case you hadn't figured that one out yet.. :-)}

Things I don't like: picky eaters, blank blogs, cats, mice in the house, snakes and billy goats. {oh and chickens... long story} I'm not a fan of texting {especially when you are with people} orrrrr, {geeze this list is a little shorter than the other one}. I'm very passionate against our messed up culture who thinks that girls should be guys, and guys should more feminine.

Anyway. This is getting long and pointless and I should probably be in bed..

So I'll say [if you made it this far] I'm excited to be doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment