Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today I:

• Worked on Leah and David's pictures for 2 hours
• Blogged my tennis pictures
• Came up with *four* reasons my work is valuable (look, I even did one more!)
• Set two boundaries... two more to go!

I'm kind tempted to put down all the other things I got done, because it was a productive day... and I had lots of energy, until I crashed at about 3:00... stupid mono. :P {I also hate how this blog doesn't have any readers, because I feel like I'm talking to myself and it feels really redundant}

Tomorrow I am going to:

• Re-write my "About" page on my website
• Put in three hours of editing on the wedding pictures
• After editing volleyball pictures I am going to post them on my Zenfolio

Here's for another productive day..... oh, and GO TWINS!!! {Send the Yankees HOME!}

No comments:

Post a Comment