Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 12....

Today I:

• Finished my wedding pictures totally. Just wrap them up and send them off tomorrow. Yes! I love my job :-)
• Got to number 16 on my list... keep on going, keep going.
• Blogged (www.kelleyjoimaging.blogspot.com )
• Reviewed another of my strengths - Woo
• Figured out the hand writing I'm going to use for my DVD labels...
• Talked to someone who wants to schedule family pictures for next week
• Possibly got my focus problems figured out... {fingers crossed}
• Shot a volleyball game and swim meet

Tomorrow:

• Pictures for my inspiration board! [and figure out how to get the ones that I have on my phone onto my computer]
• Edit sports photos and post on my zenfolio
• Send off wedding pictures
• Narrow down my first list to the top five
• and hopefully finish my second list

No comments:

Post a Comment