Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 21 and the start of week FOUR

Tonight I had my skype call with Christina, and I feel so much more excited and motivated about this week. I think I'm finally becoming ok, with not always doing everything. Sometimes some things don't get done, and you know... that's OK. It's not necessarily irresponsible, it's just that you don't have unlimited time, or energy, or creativity or even brain power :-)

Anyway,  I had a good talk with her, and I'm getting pumped to keep going on this journey and to "wait and see". Before my call I was reading and came across this verse [Lamentations 3:25-27] "The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."

Sometimes, in my pursuit of what the Lord showed me I forget my pursuit of the Lord, and that's the MAIN point of life. MAIN, as in capital letters, as in the most important. Yes, it's very important to *do* what the Lord is telling you, but you'd better not lose sight of the One who told you it.

Anyway.......

Today I accomplished:

• Reading more of The Tipping Point
• Added to my dream profile
• and my Skype call
• and got a few items for my inspiration board

Tomorrow I would like to:

• Start on the second part of my blog project {I'm pumped about that one}
• Blog
• Read the Tipping Point
• Find an 80s costume for a party this week :-)

I hope everyone is enjoying *their* own journey, and it's been fun to follow ya'll so far! It's good to know I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment