I decided that Sundays were going to be my day off.... so I didn't blog. :-) Which means that this will be a combination post.
Yesterday:
• I spent five hours editing pictures
• I spent some good time with God
• caught up on some emails
• wrote a paragraph on my daily question
• took sometime to think
• and I think that was about it
Today I:
• came up with four more reasons that my work is valuable, only three more left to go
• spent three hours on editing
• wrote a blog post
• picked out some of my most recent work to finish updating my website
• cleaned my room ;)
• talked to the football coach and looked up football stats
• I.d.'ed Volleyball pictures and sent them over to the newspaper
• cut my little sisters and my moms hair
• worked on hollowing out my book
• and now I'm going to work on the football story......
Tomorrows goals:
Seeing as it's paper deadline day they are going to be small [wait, I said that in my last post, whoops]
• Work on five values I have to offer
• Finish my 20 reasons I'm valuable
• I'd also like to ponder my daily question some more
Alright, football story here I come. Gonna dominate you!
No comments:
Post a Comment