Oh boy.
This is already harder than I thought. And this is the *first* week.
I see everyone else blogging about all their thoughts and I'm like "Bahhha, I can't even think, let alone write them out." So until I catch up it's still going to be in bullet form.
Today I:
• Didn't get my goals done
• I edited last nights volleyball pictures and have yet to upload them to Zenfolio
• I re-wrote my bio for my website, but it still needs work before I can post it
• The end.
Phew. ;)
Now for tomorrow:
• I want [not will ;) ] to work on the wedding pictures for at 2 hours [please do more, Kelley]
• I will set my other two boundaries
• I will come up with ten reasons why my photography is valuable
Other tasks for the day: email various people, update my facebook fan page, write a paragraph on my daily question, finish up my bio, drink more water than coffee and most of all think.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment