Monday, October 18, 2010

Day Eleven!

Ooofta full day! But I didn't complete all my goals... :(

• I got to number 11 of my list
• I reviewed my "Includer" strength and how it could be an asset to my business
• wrote my client thank you
• almost finished with my book :)
• caught up with a bunch of emails
• edited football pictures
• wrote sports stories
• sold some sports photos {another smiley face}
• researched the focus problems on my 50mm... Can anyone in this group help me??? I have the Nikkor version
• among other little stuff


Tomorrow:

• BLOG!! I have ideas, I just need to put time into them
• Try and find some answers on my lens
• FINISH my list
• Finish the wedding pictures
• Hand write the DVD label for my wedding pictures

And I think that's enough goals for paper day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment