Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day Four

Long but fun day today....

• I got three and a half hours of editing done. I'm getting through those pictures!! And the more I edit, the more excited I become. Seriously, that couple is amazing!

Back to subject:

• I also came up with seven reasons my photography is valuable. I'm having a hard time with this one, so far I have 11..... hmmmm. Think Kelley, think!

• I got to hang out with a friend from camp and teach her some about her camera... we had fun figuring out her camera {it was a CANON!!! :P, walking around town and shooting, and then some review afterward... 

Tomorrow since it's Sunday I'm going to have nice little goals like:

• Figure out how to tape my wrist, and find some tape to do it with. {yes, this is business related... it's from editing :S }
• Write a paragraph on my daily question
• And spend some time with God

Been a good week so far... except for the Twins losing two games. And they are losing right now...... Come on guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment