Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 22

It wasn't a very productive day but I finished chapter two of the Tipping Point and blogged. I also scribbled out some ideas for my logo. I was going to have someone design one for me, but lately I've gotten back into decorative writing like I used to do for fun... and I'm thinking maybe I want to write my own. If you guys wanna give me some feedback I'd LOVE it. It's here on my facebook wall... PLEASE criticize it. :-) I can handle it...

Other than that.... not much.

Oh wait! I did get a couple pictures for my inspiration board at the "Restore Store". Oh my word. I've figured out how much I *love* old things. So there was this old radio cabinet... you know the kind with the built in radio and the speakers in the bottom of it..... hahah. You get the point =))

So tomorrow I am going to:

Start my blog project
Start the words that describe me
Start putting together points from the book

Night everyone! getting some sleep and hopefully getting rid of this headache :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment