Today I:
• Finished the general editing for the wedding!!! YAY! So happy about that. Now I just need to do the 'once more' look over, burn the DVD, package it up, write a thank you note, print a release and *send* it off. So super excited to show them!
• Set up my two business boundaries and two relationship/interaction boundaries
• *Almost* finished my list of 20 reasons my photography is valuable
• Worked on five values that I have to offer
• Contemplated my daily question
• Worked on my book project
• Finished my football story and wrote the volleyball one
Annnnd for tomorrow:
• Figure out my last reason my photography is valuable
• Ponder how I can separate myself from my photography
• Write about my daily question
• Skype call with Christina
• Finish up wedding pictures
And then post all my new found knowledge... such as why my photography is valuable ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment